Long Time!

0
7:47 PM
Hi friends!

I haven’t updated in forever because, reasons.  It’s not for lack of work – a lot has happened since I last posted – It’s just that… well, this:


I’m currently 32 weeks pregnant, and I haven’t been up for documenting as obsessively as I once was.  We’re* working furiously to prepare the space for a home birth and the baby’s arrival.  Bear with us! Eight weeks to go!


xoxo,
Lanny

* We're. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

About the author

Lanny is a reluctantly-homeowning anthropologist busying herself with blogging while her husband does all the work on their historic house. In her abundant spare time, she likes to cycle, perfect breakdancing moves, perform at all local rap battles, and research the original owner and map his genealogy in hopes of lurking his descendants on Facebook.

0 comments :